ABLE Biosciences is a scientific service provider devoted to supporting companies belonging to the Life Sciences field.
ABLE Biosciences services are aimed to solve problems linked to quality, safety, efficacy of products/compounds subjected to development phase and to identify customized solutions to specific R&D issues.
ABLE Biosciences, thanks to its scientific and technological platforms, the quality system, the competences, the flexibility and the versatility of the team to meet customer needs, is the partner of choice of small companies, R&D centers and multinational corporations which requires the capability to manage and solve complex problems following regulatory requirements.
The acquired technological expertise allows ABLE Biosciences team to approach issues emerging from different industrial fields including Health care, Agro-food and Environmental.
News & events
- GLP certification renewal - On March 21st, 2016, ABLE Biosciences obtained the GLP certification renewal within the following areas of expertise:
1) PHYSICAL-CHEMICAL TESTING
- Vitamin D Binding Protein Isoforms and Apolipoprotein E in Cerebrospinal Fluid as Prognostic Biomarkers of Multiple Sclerosis - Simona Perga1,4☯*, Alessandra Giuliano Albo2,3☯, Katarzyna Lis3, Nicoletta Minari3, Sara Falvo2,3, Fabiana Marnetto1,4, Marzia Caldano1,4, Raffaella Reviglione2,3, Paola Berchialla5, Marco...
- Human SOD1-G93A specific distribution evidenced in murine brain of a transgenic model for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis by MALDI Imaging Mass Spectrometry - Acquadro Elena; Caron Ilaria; Tortarolo Massimo; Bucci Enrico; Bendotti Caterina; Corpillo Davide
J. Proteome Res., Just Accepted Manuscript
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)...
- ELISA method for the detection of anti-drug and anti-host cell protein antibodies in human serum - Biopharmaceutical products may contain host cell derived protein impurities at low levels. A method for the detection of antibodies to...
- Detection of viral contamination by Real Time PCR as quality control - Detection and quantification of a variety of viral nucleic acids, in order to spot the presence of possible contaminations in...